Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Thanksgiving again. It seems like it has only been about two weeks since last Thanksgiving. The older I get, the more that seems to happen. So anyway, this is when we are supposed to take the time to stop and count our blessings. Here are mine (in no particular order):

1. I have the most fabulous husband in the world.  He treats me like a princess, is absolutely my soulmate, and I love him dearly.
2. I am blessed with a successful, smart, amazing daughter and two wonderful stepchildren that I enjoy tremendously.
3. My parents are both still alive and in good health. I have an 87-year-old grandmother who is in perfect health and still lives alone.
4. I have a job that I love and I can't imagine doing anything else.
5. I have a group of friends that are there for me when I need them, whether it is to laugh, cry or work.
6. I have been to some of the most amazing places in the world and have some incredible memories.
7. There are Big Bang Theory reruns on almost every night.
8. I am in the best shape of my life and just ran my fourth half marathon.
9. I live in a place where I can think what I want, vote for who I want, and the fact that others may not agree with me is okay.
10. I don't eat Twinkies anyway.

I hope you have things to be thankful for, too, great or small. Happy Thanksgiving all!

1 comment:

  1. I can not remember the last time I had a Twinkie. I think I could be a little thankful for that ;-)

    ReplyDelete