1. I have the most fabulous husband in the world. He treats me like a princess, is absolutely my soulmate, and I love him dearly.
2. I am blessed with a successful, smart, amazing daughter and two wonderful stepchildren that I enjoy tremendously.
3. My parents are both still alive and in good health. I have an 87-year-old grandmother who is in perfect health and still lives alone.
4. I have a job that I love and I can't imagine doing anything else.
5. I have a group of friends that are there for me when I need them, whether it is to laugh, cry or work.
6. I have been to some of the most amazing places in the world and have some incredible memories.
7. There are Big Bang Theory reruns on almost every night.
8. I am in the best shape of my life and just ran my fourth half marathon.
9. I live in a place where I can think what I want, vote for who I want, and the fact that others may not agree with me is okay.
10. I don't eat Twinkies anyway.
I hope you have things to be thankful for, too, great or small. Happy Thanksgiving all!